The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the Website. By accessing and using the Website you agree that you have read and accept these terms and conditions and that they shall apply to your use. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please leave the Website.
1. This Website is operated by us.
2. We reserve the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. Through the Website you may gain access to the products and services of us and its subsidiaries. In addition to these terms and conditions the provision of such products and services will be governed by such additional terms and conditions as you may be made aware of at the time of ordering.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to us are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will we be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Copyright Restrictions (1): commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from us. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by us to use any item displayed.
6. Copyright Restrictions (2): documents (not interactive applications) downloaded from the Publications and Downloads sections of this site may be used for personal use only. This does not extend to other documents and images contained herein for which all rights are reserved. Permission must be requested from the copyright holders prior to copying or other use of the content.
7. We takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites linked to this site are owned and operated by third parties over which we have no control. The inclusion of links to other websites should not be considered an unqualified endorsement of the content of the sites operated by third parties. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Our Commitment to GDPR Legislation
JSBS Group fully complies with new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) Legislation introduced in May 2018 and guarantees to protect your data, personal information and company details at all times. Additionally, we will never share any of this information with any third party.
Please phone 01225 300747 or 07824 389005 to arrange an initial consultation and free estimate.